TRUCK DRIVERS MC
INTERSTATE, GENERAL & BULK
Rodney’s Transport Service is seeking experienced MC/B Double General Freight & Bulk Tipper Drivers. We offer great working conditions and both permanent and casual roles. You will be working within fatigue management guidelines whilst adhering to all OH&S, legislative and contractual obligations. You will be reporting to the Manager of Group Operations. AGE IS NO BARRIER.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and experienced MC Drivers who will be required to display a commitment to RTS safety and compliance standards and values, whilst maintaining your equipment in good order.
- Strong customer service
- A safe driving record
- Mature attitude
- A current licence
- Meeting RTS employment criteria which will include a medical with a drug and alcohol test.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.