We Can Help You Find Employees with Our Reliable Job Hosting Services
If you need a team that can help you find employees for any kind of job, you can stop searching. We provide a host of services to ensure we always look after our clients and help them find their ideal future employees. Choose Jobstar today and find the right people for your business.
What Sets Us Apart from More Traditional Methods of Employee Search
Here are some reasons we believe our employee finder works better than other methods and why you should always come to us:
- We make sifting through resumes super simple. Once you post a job on our website, employees will start sending in their resumes. All these resumes will be in the same place to help you with quick scanning and comparisons.
- Our team is always ready to assist you in the process. When you work on your own, you might not know how well your job postings work. We can provide you with useful feedback and even write the ads for you if you want us to. We can also supply any statistical data relevant to your job posting.
- We are entirely Australian owned and operated, which means we know the ins and outs of the Australian HR environment. This experience helps us mould any job listing you might need to resonate with the relevant job seekers. Whether you need someone in IT or a construction worker, we can help.
Our team works hard to make your staff search as simple as possible every time. When you need to find workers online, you will be happy to have an Australian owned and operated business that can assist every step of the way.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Our Services When You Need to Find Employees Online
We pride ourselves on our ability to help all our clients get the most out of our services. One of the ways in which we help is through assisting you in putting together the perfect job posting. Here are some things you should consider including in your vacancy listings:
- Make sure you always use the correct job title. The main reason for this is because when you do not, your potential employees might look at the job and pass up the opportunity to apply. You want your job title to represent industry terms so that you find the employee you need.
- Take a little – but not too much – time to create a pleasant ambience with an introduction. You can use this small segment to talk about how the working environment feels, how the other staff are, whether people work in teams, and so on. Remember, a little bit of personality in your job listing will make it much more approachable.
- Always list the roles and duties that will come with the territory. Your potential employees want to know what you will expect of them, and there is no easier way to tell them than with a descriptive section on roles and duties. If you will expect them to learn new programs or sometimes help with extra responsibilities, make sure to tell them.
- Do not put the required skills and nice-to-have skills under the same heading. These are two vastly different things, and your potential employees must know that you know the difference too. You might – for example – need someone who knows their way around photo editing applications, and even though it would not be necessary, it would be nice if they had video editing software experience as well.
- Be clear about where your workspace is. The last thing your employees need to find out once they get the job is that they will work in an entirely different office to where you conducted their interview. Your future employees need to plan their trips and make their commutes effective, so remember to add this information.
- Always include a salary range. Your potential employees deserve to know what their compensation will be when they read the job listing initially. Having this information ensures that those who apply for the job are those who want the job.
- If any job benefits are relevant to future employees, you should add it here. Clarifying which benefits your prospective employees can expect can work wonders in getting more applications.
- Lastly, make sure that your application process remains clear throughout. Some job listings tend to overwhelm applicants or tend to become confusing to the point that applicants lose interest entirely. Keeping everything neat and transparent will make a considerable difference to the applicant’s experience.
Helping you get the employees you need starts with helping you put together the perfect job listing that will resonate with your potential readers. Remember to include everything from a clear job title to concise roles and duties, so we can help you get the most out of it.
Why You Should Choose Us When You Want a Team to Help You Find Staff
We have years of experience helping our clients find the ideal candidates for their vacancies. At Jobstar, we understand that finding the right employees will make a world of difference for your company, and we want you to have the best. We consistently analyse our methods to try and improve them and will always welcome any feedback you have for us.
Make sure that when you need to find workers, you come to us. We have all the skills and professionals to help you find effective employees that meet your requirements.
Call us now and let us help you post your first job.