We are seeking an Agricultural Service Technician for a full-time position in either Quairading or Narembeen.
AG Implements is an agricultural machinery business providing sales and service of John Deere farm equipment in the Eastern Wheat Belt of Western Australia servicing over 30,000 square kilometres in 6 locations with over 100 local staff.
- A work vehicle
- A work mobile phone
- John Deere Training classes
- In-house training
- A competitive salary negotiated at the point of interview.
The successful applicant will be reporting to the service manager and their requirements will be as follows
- Carry out diagnosis and repairs of John Deere Agricultural Machinery
- Carry out diagnosis and repairs of John Deere GroundsCare Machinery
- Carry out all required field service work
- Read and Utilize Hydraulic and Electrical schematics
Skills and experience
- The applicant should have previous experience in agricultural machinery preferably John Deere
- The applicant should be willing to provide our customers with a high level of support
- The applicant will be required to have a c class driving licence or better
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.