We are a busy team and your knowledge of accounting principles and computer skills must be at a level where you can work autonomously. Excellent customer service skills coupled with your experience and ability to work well under pressure will see you succeed in this role.
This is a varied role that will see you utilize your well-developed time management and organizational skills to help develop the business moving forward, while having the support of our team within a relaxed and friendly working environment.
The candidate must have the ability to manage and multitask multiple entities using MYOB account and Jobpac software.
Reporting to the Company Directors, your duties will include:
- General office administration, filing and archiving
- All facets of AR, AP and bookkeeping
- End of month reporting
- Bank reconciliations
Skills required for this role:
- Proficiency with Jobpac
- Experience working in the construction industry would be beneficial
- Significant experience in a similar role using MYOB
- Intermediate / advanced level of computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent verbal communication and professional manner
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a busy team
- Punctuality, reliability and good work ethic
- High motivation with can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
What you will get in return:
- Excellent work-life balance
- Applicants who live near Sydney area will be preferred.