We are seeking an Experienced Cabinet Maker/Joiner/Furniture Maker for our company in Blacktown Sydney. This is a full-time position with an immediate start. Applicants should have at least two years’ experience.
With a local factory in Sydney, Fineseat are commercial manufacturers specialising in upholstery and the distribution of seating - offering both locally manufactured and imported furniture. With an emphasis on quality and design, our products have been produced with the utmost of standards since our founding in 1986. Our bespoke furniture solutions ensure that fabrics and dimensions can be customised to suit each project. Our continual research, design and development of new products see that we are constantly at the tip of innovation.
THE ROLE & KEY SKILLS
As a cabinet maker / joiner / furniture maker you will ideally have:
- A cabinet or furniture making trade background with experience using solid timber to create bespoke joinery
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail
- A positive and motivated attitude with a real passion for bespoke joinery
- Experience in detailed Joinery fabrication
- Ability to read shop drawings
- A great work ethic and A team player attitude
- Good knowledge and experience using machinery such as panel saw, spindle moulder Planer, lathe, edge bander, along with hand crafting tooling
- Good knowledge of materials and finishes
- Experience working in a joinery workshop
Resident in Australia
Working rights for Australia
- Cabinet Making: Minimum 2 years (Required)
Please include your resume so that we can arrange an interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
We are looking forward to receiving your submission.