At Twisted Metalcraft, no two jobs are the same.
We have need of an experienced CAD Opertator / Draftsman to liase with clients, run through jobs with the Factory Foreman, Draft the jobs using their extensive knowledge gained within the industry and to streamline the fabrication process.
These drawings will then be used and exported to our in house CNC Laser and CNC Press.
The Ideal Candidate will have the below experience / capabilities
- SolidWorks CAD Experience
- Metal Fabrication Experience
- Great Communication Skills both Oral and Written
- Customer service Skills
- Experience in Stainless Steel & Custom Fabrication
- Drivers license
- Be willing to do overtime when required
Various work you will be required to Draft
- Stainless Steel Benches, Commercial and Residential
- Commercial Fit-outs
- Custom Fabrications
- Detailed Custom Fabrications using a wide variety of Materials
Upon acceptance you will be offered a full time position to work in a rapidly growing fast paced Sheet Metal Fabrication shop with excellent working conditions and the opportunity to grow.
You must be hard working and have a can do attitude. This position offers great potential to the right candidate.