As a successful road transport companies we are looking for a highly motivated Leading Hand in our Adelaide Depot, who is searching for their next career challenge.
We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced and reliable Leading Hand to join our team in the Adelaide Depot to carry out and oversee:
- Local freight pick-ups and deliveries
- Loading and unloading of freight for both local and interstate
Working with refrigerated Freight as a proven hands on Leading Hand and drawing on your sound knowledge of WHS both in the workplace and on the road, this role is suited to someone who has sound geographical knowledge and who takes pride in their work always considering the customer's and company’s needs.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, to be successful in this role you will be energetic and goal oriented and possesses the following skills/attributes:
- Minimum HC Licence
- Forklift Licence essential
- Police Clearance and driving history essential
- Experience with Manifesting of Loads
- Experience with refrigerated freight and NHVR essential
- Experience with various trailer combinations
- Willingness to do local deliveries when required
- Able to consolidate loads using both daily load planner and visualising freight
If you can bring to our company a can do attitude and you have the flexibility to do whatever is needed to get the job done we look forward to having you on our team so get your application in now.
Days of operation for this role are Sunday to Thursday, with remuneration negotiable for the right candidate.
If you can see yourself enjoying and excelling in this type of role, please email your resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.