Serious Applicants Only.
Our company is a world class manufacturer of lubrication filtration systems, based in Townsville.
We are looking for a skilled Fitter Machinist for our light manufacturing workshop capable of producing quality work and manufacturing equipment to export standard. Age is no barrier - fit and healthy.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Workshop assembly of equipment in our manufacturing division, including spray painting and repairs & maintenance of our hire fleet.
The successful applicant for this position will need:
- Trade Certification
- Ability to work accurately and finish a job
- Spray painting & Electrical knowledge would be an asset
- Good time management skills and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- To be conscientious and reliable
- Be committed and willing to go the extra mile
- An ability to learn quickly with a desire to continue learning
- Work well as part of a small team
This is a challenging role and the successful applicant will need to be highly motivated with a mature approach.
Remuneration package includes a competitive base salary in line with current market rates, dependent on qualifications and competencies plus superannuation. This position offers a sound long term future and the opportunity for advancement as the company expands.
If you believe you have the necessary experience and skills for this position & would like to seize this great opportunity, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume & cover letter by clicking “APPLY” button.